Thursday, April 30, 2009

First Week with Ms. Tina

My first thought when I arrived at my internship was, "This women is going to give me a lot of work to do."

My first day from my first minute when arrived, Ms. Tina gave me a paper with a lot of teachers' names from 5 different school which I have to mark them absent. But it was quick because it wasn't too hard. So I took the paper and started to go down the list everytime I see an absent name I have to take out the files.

My goal for internship it how to walk with other people. I hope i have the knowlege to manage my skille. I want to be a good listener, and a great helper. I also want to gain some more skills like follow what to do, take note on what im learning and take my time.

The work I have been during so far it take the list of the absent teachers's and also take out their files. Sometime i have diffeculty in this work, like finding the names of teachers's name in th folder.

What is the pioint of during internship?

Are we the only school that does internship?

How much credit can you earn from doing internship?

No comments:

Post a Comment